Women's Legend Gloves
Built for hard chargers and freeriders who get after it every day of the season, the Legend Gloves provide unparalleled fit, protection and dexterity. View Details
Free economy shipping for orders over $50+
Built for hard chargers and freeriders who get after it every day of the season, the Legend Gloves provide unparalleled fit, protection and dexterity. Featuring GORE-TEX® to seal out wet conditions, PrimaLoft® Gold insulation, and a buttery fleece lining for a soft, cozy feel, the Legend blends protection with comfort. The glove’s supple and durable goat leather construction is combined with a storm proof Pertex® shell to shrug off moisture while the hook-and-loop wrist closure seals out the elements.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® insert with Gore plus warm technology
- Goat leather construction is the perfect blend of durability and flexibility
- Low profile neoprene cuff provides a warm and secure closure
- Premium fit with 3D articulated patterning for better on snow grip
- 170g PrimaLoft® Gold insulation on the back, 60g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation on the palm
- Wide-band wrist leash for all day security and comfort
- Temperature Range: -17/-1 °C (0/30 °F)
Designed for maximum versatility in constantly changing weather conditions, GORE-TEX provides the superior breathability and legendary waterproof performance you expect. GORE-TEX provides complete moisture protection and balances low weight and high durability for long days in the mountains. Guaranteed to Keep You Dry™
Primaloft has ultra-fine fibers designed to trap warmth. This allows them to keep you comfortable and thermally-regulated no matter the activity, no matter the season.
Practical Lifetime Warranty
We trust what we make because we use what we make. All Black Diamond softgoods are warranted against defects in materials and construction for the practical lifetime of the product.
Weight Per Pair
|0.18 kg / 6.35 oz||XS-XL||(0/30 °F) -17/-1 °C||178.6 g||Freeride|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium (Hexavalent Compounds), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.